Cyber Security Analysts: The Guardians of Enterprise Data
Vulnerabilities in cybersecurity infrastructure can jeopardize your growth objectives, threaten your profitability, and disrupt your business operations. Apart from creating roadblocks in the achievability of your business goals, cyberattacks can demean the trust-factor of your organization, making it difficult for you to retain long term clients.
Making Cybersecurity a Business Enabler
With the increasing number of cyberattacks and data intrusions costing millions every year, cybersecurity has become a critical strategic agenda. Business owners in both strategic as well as operational roles must consider the following important questions:
- Is your business compliant with proper privacy and security regulations, and corporate policy?
- How do you know if your company can withstand a cyberattack?
- Is it possible for your business to achieve digital transformation with acceptable risks?
- How secure are your apps, data, and the rest of IT infrastructure?
- How to transform your existing policies to withstand increasing cyberthreats?
Outside Counsel for Cybersecurity
Without an effective defense-in-depth strategy, your business runs at the risk of creating long-term security gaps. What your organization needs is not a one-time solution but a continuing policy that can dynamically evolve itself to mitigate any type of security risk.
Your company may not have the in-house expertise or resources to detect and respond to the everyday increasing cybersecurity threats. And with the advent of sophisticated data intrusion attacks, no single cyber-security approach can offer you a long-term solution, no matter how technologically advanced it is.
To develop a comprehensive long-term solution against cyber threats, your business needs the expert counsel of cybersecurity consultants who can analyze your IT infrastructure and locate any existing vulnerabilities.
With a detailed report on your vulnerabilities and security controls, you can better manage your organization and strengthen your security with effective procedures for governance, risk, and compliance (GRC).
Not only this, by putting in place a proper cybersecurity assessment carried out by information security analysts, your organization can implement the right strategy and transformation program to safeguard your confidential data and other assets.
Identifying the Right Cybersecurity Service Provider
A team of expert cybersecurity analysts leverages strategic and financial company information to model a cyber operating environment and provide a dashboard view of risk factors, probability of breach, and vulnerabilities.
In addition, it also offers several scenario-based cyber exercises including:
- Executive-level, tabletop exercises focused on the enterprise response to several hypothetical cyber incidents.
- Tests, assumptions, plans, tasks, and operational processes.
- Enhancing the understanding and awareness of your workforce regarding the intricacies of cyber incident management.
- Providing experience to your managers that is directly translatable to real-world events, in order to increase your company’s cyber response preparedness.
- Validating external resources and Points-of-Contact (POCs), to form valuable external relationships that are valuable in a crisis.
- Vital insights into the exact security position of your firm, along with assessments, diagnosis, audits, and all the required tools to implement a strong security policy.
Global IT Services provides a team of highly skilled, certified information security analysts and engineers that have been working in the information security domain over a decade. Our expert team is flexible to work in virtually any environment and allows development, evaluation, and implementation of strong cybersecurity policies by conducting accurate risk and vulnerability assessments. Our cybersecurity consultants also empower your workforce by educating them about different cyberthreats and solutions.